Realme the uprising indian market company had just completed one year in the market. They had just launched their new smatphones Realme 5 and Realme 5 Pro. If youn are interested in watching how the two mid range smartphones were launched we have the footage of the event (just click here).
Realme 5 Specs :-
- Body: Gorilla Glass 3+ front, polycarbonate back
- Screen: 6.5-inch, 19:9, 720p+, LCD
- Rear camera: Primary 12MP, f/1.8 lens; 119° ultra wide-angle 8MP camera; 2MP macro camera; 2MP portrait camera; LED flash; 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 13MP sensor
- Chipset: Snapdragon 665: octa-core CPU (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver), Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory: 3/32GB, 4/64GB or 4/128GB; dedicated microSD slot for up to 256GB expansion
- OS: Android 9.0; Color OS 6.0 on top
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, USB-C
- Colors: Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
By the name you would have been thinking that as it is the smaller version or the non-Pro version it would be small in all the aspects in compare of the Realme 5 Pro but it is not the case here as the Realme 5 is bigger in size than the Realme 5 Pro. But the Realme 5 is only ahead of Realme 5 Pro in the screen size matter in other segment the Pro version is the real “PRO” in term of battery and other segments a smarthone. Realme 5 has a gradient,geometrical shaped design and glossy texture in the back.
Realme 5 has in compare of the Realme X and other smartphones have less coating of oleophobic coating which is not a big issue. it is the India’s first phone to have quad-camera setup in the rear side of the phone. The quad camera setup is a good thing to have on a smartphone but in our hands on the phone’s macro lens does not do the job that much efficiently as the camera can’t capture photo with the camera close to the object so the macro lens feels like a normal lens with less details too. The cameras work quite good concerning that its a mid-range smatphone. As far as the normal gaming is concerned games like PubG can played smoothly with good quality and has big battery with VOOC charging. If the phones UI’s small bug would be fixxed than this phone could be a great deal for many people.
Tell us in the comments which segment of the phone did you liked the most 🤔